Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lights!

I'm sad that the moravian star pendant lights I've been eying are no longer in production. i hate when that happens - I never act quickly enough.

Oh well, I'll come across my perfect light fixture someday. and coffee table too.

In the meantime, I drool for these beauties...




















Star Lantern - Brass, 1 Light from Vaughan Designs






















Royal BB Gold/Chrome Suspension Lamp






















Diamond Pendant from Urban Electric Co.























Venezia Circular Chandelier from NicolettiItalia






















Spade Ceiling Mount from Dennis Miller Associates
























Pallina Ceiling Mount from The Bright Group

2 comments:

jungeunie said...

AHH! Finally, an update!
All of these lights are so you, unnie! :)

H. Karl Skeletor said...

Star Lantern & Diamond Pendant are the best two.