Thursday, November 13, 2008

Decorate

I've been scouring design blogs for the past month, getting inspired to decorate our future apartment. There is so much you can do with a space, it's a bit overwhelming trying to decide on a style or not going overboard with too much stuff.

Matt and I have similar yet different tastes. He likes art prints, toys, underground style, and custom furniture. I like chandeliers, antique French signs, contemporary style, and mid-century furniture. It will be interesting to see what we come up with as a compromise.

While we decide (and wait for our contract), I will post pictures and links to stuff I like. Most of these things are unrealistic for our space and wallets but a girl can dream...















White Chandelier















Glass Star















Retro Wall Clock
















Beautiful Wallpaper


















Eames Rocker




















Cool Couch

more later...

2 comments:

H. Karl Skeletor said...

Everyday that passes, my desire to buy this couch increases. I say couch only because I hate the word sofa.

H. Karl Skeletor said...

Disappointingly, the sofa was not as comfortable as once thought. Plus the back is too low.