Friday, May 1, 2009

HI

Sorry for the lack of updates. I keep meaning to but then forget to upload pics from my camera at home. We have lots of pictures to share.

Last night, i updated our new chalkboard/magnetic wall with our May and June schedule. May is turning out to be quite an eventful month, but sadly June is all bare. Maybe we should plan a trip in June? Or, we're open to having visitors!

Today at work, we had a "Spring Shenanigans" lunch party. I brought Iced Tea. After lunch, our director taught us how to make pinwheels and tissue paper flowers. Of course, I knew how to make the flowers already (thanks to Jungeunie) and so I made mine the way we did for the wedding favors. My coworkers all ooh-ed and ahh-ed and proceeded to give me a round of applause. It was awkward. People here are weird.

Now the entire office smells like onions from the hoagies we had and I feel ill from the macaroni salad. Counting down the minutes till I'm free for the weekend... 23 minutes to go! But so slooow. Have a great one!

1 comment:

jungeunie said...

they gave you a round of applause for making a paper flower? funny how companys reward people for the most trivial things but neglect to acknowledge that we bust our asses everyday doing our actual job.