Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do It Early!

I don't know if you watch morning news programs, but if you do, I strongly recommend the CBS Early Show! They recently renovated their whole studio and the show is much more upbeat than GMA or any of those other shows. The set is bright and colorful, and the lighting they use on the hosts and guests is so flattering.

I've been watching regularly for a few weeks since they debuted in their new studio (boy, someone must have worked hard to build that nice set), and there is this really hot guy I keep seeing on TV:









Wow - HOT STUFF, Right? Make sure you look out for him on your local CBS affiliate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno. I'm more of an Ann Curry guy myself.

Robot Devil said...

Always did like the view of the back of that guy's head. Do you know him or something?

H. Karl Skeletor said...

George must like to think of Ann Curry getting oil massages. Don't believe me?The mics are live.