Friday, February 29, 2008

Exciting News

Ji's Aunts from Korea will be attending the wedding. This is a huge deal (13 Hour flight and EXPENSIVE!) and I feel very flattered.

On a side note, none of you have any excuse for not showing up if people are flying half way around the world to get there.

After a bit of a break from the venue search, I feel reinvigorated and am ready to start filling in all the other slots. Maybe I feel this way because I don't have to worry about dress shopping. I will let the ladies do that and then buy them well deserved drinks.

Usually this is Ji's area of expertise, but I'm anxious about the flowers. Wedding planning will make you change. And watching Spider Man dance will make you gay.

The only problem I foresee is my wedding band. I have very jangly fingers where the knuckles are much wider than the fingers. That being the case, it's hard to find any sort of ring that fits. I fear I will get the ring over the knuckle, but it will be spinning around my finger. I am down on my weird hands.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I meant to say, once you start tuxedo shopping, you should go for these.

jilee said...

awww so cute! george, are you going to wear that?